These are the general check out procedures. The procedures for a particular cabin are shared with guest when they receive the lockbox combination.
To help keep our costs down and the cabin rentals affordable for more families, please perform the following tasks at check out. If these tasks are not performed we must charge toward your security – cleaning deposit for us to cover our cleaning costs. So please, complete the following tasks and save your money! These are general tasks. Tasks specific to each cabin will be distributed with key lock box combination. Check out time is 11:00am.
Please leave cabin in a condition similar to the way you found it.
1. Please leave all bedding on beds. If a blanket, comforter, pillow, etc. has been soiled, please leave us note regarding this so we can take care of it appropriately.
2. Please clean stovetop and stove control panel and knobs of all grease spatters and food spills with spray cleaner found under kitchen sink. Clean stove element spill pans with SOS pad also found under sink. Remove any soiled tin foil from inside of oven and reline with new tin foil found in drawer.
3. Please thoroughly wipe clean dining room table and chairs.
4. Please wash, dry, and put away your dishes. Please wipe inside of microwave, refrigerator and any spills in drawers, on kitchen countertop, etc. Please thoroughly wipe down appliances such as coffee maker, toaster, and blender. Please take leftover food with you.
5. Empty all trash into large trash can. Separate recyclable items from the trash.
6. Unplug all small kitchen appliances except microwave. Turn off the TV, DVD player, and lights.
7. Clean any carpet and/or floor spills.
8. Check closets, drawers and under beds for personal items.
9. Please leave all used towels hanging on pegs to dry.
10. Turn heat down to 55 or to medium.
11. Close and lock all windows and doors.
12. Return key to key lock box.
13. When disposing of garbage, separate out recyclable items. Please put all garbage in the large garbage can. Do not put any trash outside (in can or otherwise) because it will attract animals who are smart enough to tip over the container and open the lid.